When your computer is running for quite some time, you will notice that it slows down due to idle processes. You can use this method to free up unused RAM and speed up your computer. It requires you to create a desktop shortcut and then open it to clear the memory cache.
Runs on Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, and 7. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. CCleaner v5.78.8558. The world's most popular PC cleaner. KoshyJohn Memory Cleaner Windows 7 (Professional) $149.99 Install the next Windows OS after Microsoft Vista.
Click any image for a full-size version.
Clean out and optimize RAM to speed up your devices—for free with Avira System Speedup for Windows, and Optimizer for macOS and Android. KoshyJohn Memory Cleaner Windows 7 (Professional) $149.99 Install the next Windows OS after Microsoft Vista. MZ RAM Booster is also a free system utility created to improve the performance of your computer by automatically recovering RAM to fine tuning system settings. When it’s running, it uses minimal resources with almost no CPU time.
Free Ram Cleaner For Windows 10
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop and select 'New' > 'Shortcut.'
- Enter the following line when asked for location of the shortcut:
- Hit 'Next.'
- Enter a descriptive name (such as 'Clear Unused RAM') and hit 'Finish.'
- Open this newly created shortcut and you will notice a slight increase in performance.
- Note: The shortcut can be used multiple times. There is no need to delete and recreate it.