- From your Chromebook, go to the Google Play Store:
'Citrix Workspace'? Exchange data with any device on the local network or internet Access your serial devices Display notifications use your microphone and camera Read and modify data you copy and paste Know your email address Add app Cancel chrome web store Apps Citrix Workspace Overview Additional Information Googleo.
2. Click into the Search Box and type Citrix and then press enter:
3. The Citrix Workspace app should appear:
4. Go ahead and click the Green Install button towards the right hand side:
5. When installation is complete, you will see a green “Open” button. Go ahead and click that button:
- The Citrix Workspace app allows for secure, unified access to all of your SaaS apps, web apps, virtual apps, files, and desktops. If your company uses Citrix, simply login with your company credentials to access all of the resources you need to be productive from anywhere.
- Even if the Citrix Workspace app runs as a web application like the HTML5 client, it has a bit more intelligence built in compared to the pure HTML5 clients. Citrix Workspace can provide more advanced features because of the API's availability within the Chrome OS ecosystem. This includes features such as centralized management of Citrix.
- A list containing the majority of Citrix Workspace app for Chrome (formerly Receiver for Chrome) support articles collated to make this page a one stop place for you to search for and find information regarding any issues you have with the product and its related dependencies. The page is updated daily with new support articles and information.
- Citrix Workspace app is the easy-to-install client software that provides seamless, secure access to everything you need to get work done. With this free download, you easily and securely get instant access to all applications, desktops and data from any device, including smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs.
6. As the Citrix Workspace opens, you may be prompted to allow Citrix Workspace to allow access to items on your device – click Allow.
7. You will then be prompted to allow Workspace to make and manage phone calls – Click Allow.
8. You will then be prompted to allow Workspace to use Citrix Workspace service – Click Allow.
9. Click “Get Started”
10. On next screen enter https://citrix.wcsu.edu and make sure to toggle the switch next to “Add account type as Web Interface” to the right as shown below. Click continue.
11. For your username, enter everything before the @wcsu.edu in your email address. For example, if your email address is [email protected], you would enter test001 for your username along with your current email password. Click Log On.
12. Click APPS located in the top center of the window and then click the application that you would like to launch:
13. If prompted to Allow Workspace to record audio, choose Allow:
14. If prompted to Allow Workspace to access this device’s lcoation, choose Allow:
15. You may need to wait 2-5 minutes for the application to load depending on your internet connection. Once it loads, you may be presented with this screen. You can toggle the green button to the left.
16. In this example, we launched SPSS. Now it is ready to use:
Citrix Extension For Chrome
To Exit Out of Citrix
Citrix Workspace App Chrome Browser
- Close your application:
You will be brought out of Citrix and back to the application list:
2. In the upper right hand corner, click your name and then click “Log Off”.
3. Click the X in the upper right hand corner:
To Go Back into Citrix Once it is Setup on the Chromebook:
- From your desktop, click the Launcher button in the lower left hand corner:
2. Click the up arrow to see a listing of applications on your Chromebook:
3. Look for the Citrix Workspace icon in your application listing and click it:
4. On the Accounts screen, Click the very top choice which for this example is called “Web Interface”.
5. For your username, enter everything before the @wcsu.edu in your email address. For example, if your email address is [email protected], you would enter test001 for your username along with your current email password. Click Log On.
Citrix Workspace For Mac
6. Proceed to step #12 from above to continue logging in a using applications through Citrix.